Corporate sponsors of the National Museum of Asian Art celebrate diversity, promote global competence, and preserve cultural heritage through innovative education programs, public festivals, and exhibitions that inspire learners to ask questions and seek knowledge. A corporate partnership provides an excellent opportunity to invest in cross-cultural education and understanding, engage your employees, and promote your brand.
- Help young people discover the world through art and culture by investing in STEAM and mindfulness programs for K–12 students
- Remove barriers to learning through capacity building in accessibility and multilingual content
- Advance research that preserves world history and cultural heritage
- Raise the bar for art scholarship, research, and conservation
- Celebrate and share the arts and cultures of Asia by sponsoring a specific exhibition, program, or suite of programs based on your interests and goals
We are actively seeking sponsors to partner in our vision. Together, we can celebrate the rich diversity of Asia and make an impact worldwide.
Benefits of Sponsorship
As a sponsor of the National Museum of Asian Art, you can:
- Link your organization to the Smithsonian, a globally respected cultural institution
- Underscore your connection to and investment in Asian arts, cultures, and communities
- Highlight your commitment to Asia with high-visibility naming opportunities
- Deploy highly targeted marketing and public relations efforts
- Give back to employees through unique experiences
- Build trust in your brand by putting your values into action
The museum’s location on the National Mall, just steps away from Congress, affords unique visibility and unparalleled reach. Our physical galleries are seen and visited by the Mall’s twenty-five million visitors annually, and our virtual content reaches more learners every day, all over the globe. The Smithsonian Institution also offers significant brand power, allying the museum with a globally recognized and trusted leader in science, culture, and education. As a sponsor of the National Museum of Asian Art, you have the opportunity to reap the benefits.
The museum’s diverse portfolio lends itself to highly customized sponsorship opportunities. We are committed to building a special relationship with each sponsor, ensuring we can maximize the benefits to your organization.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities and benefits, please contact Elizabeth Brown, Deputy Director of Advancement at 202.633.3044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.