- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
Oriental Art Gallery
- Published References
- Ellen Mae Johnston Laing. Scholars and Sages: A Study in Chinese Figure Paintings. Ann Arbor, 1967-1986. .
- Ellen Mae Johnston Laing. Neo-Taoism and the "Seven Sages of the Bamboo Grove" in Chinese Painting. vol. 36, pt. 1/2 Washington and Zurich. pp. 5-54.
- Fu Shen. Chang Dai-chien's "The Three Worthies of Wu" and His Practice of Forging Ancient Art. vol. 20, no. 9 Hong Kong, September 1989. pp. 56-59.
- Fu Shen with major contributions by Jan Stuart. Challenging the Past: The Paintings of Chang Dai-Chien. Exh. cat. Washington and Seattle. p. 167, fig. 89.
- Collection Area(s)
- Chinese Art
- Rights Statement
Copyright with artist