- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
Tonying and Company
To learn more about this and similar objects, visit http://freersackler.mystagingwebsite.com/SongYuan/default.asp Song and Yuan Dynasty Painting and Calligraphy.
- Published References
- Smithsonian Institution. Report of the Secretary, 1935. Washington, 1935-1936. pl. 2.
- Smithsonian Institution. Annual Report of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution, 1935. Washington, 1935-1936. appendix 3, pl. 2.
- Tanaka Kenro Omura Seigai. Chugoku meigashu (Collection of Famous Chinese Paintings). 8 vols., Tokyo. .
- Zhangju Liang Jian Zhang. Illustrated Catalogue of Famous Paintings from the Great Collection of the Celebrated Connoisseur of Art, Liang Chang-chu of Foochow. China. pl. 3a.
- Grace Dunham Guest Archibald Gibson Wenley. Annotated Outlines of the History of Chinese Arts. Washington, 1949. p. 11.
- Donald S. Lopez Jr Rebecca Bloom. Hyecho's Journey: The World of Buddhism. Chicago, IL, December 2017. p. 56, fig. 3.
- Paths to Perfection, Buddhist Art at the Freer/Sackler. Washington, D.C. pp. 70-71, 88-89.
- Richard Ettinghausen Ernst Kuhnel. A Survey of Persian Art from Prehistoric Times to the Present. 6 vols., London and New York, 1938 - 1939. p. 847.
- Collection Area(s)
- Chinese Art
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum