Wang Jiantang, Shanghai to 1916 
From 1916 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Wang Jiantang in 1916 
The Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 See Original Pottery List, L. 2478, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owner(s)
Wang Jiantang (C.L. Freer source)
Charles Lang Freer 1854 - 1919
- Collection Area(s)
- Chinese Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum