Pewabic Pottery, Detroit, MI, to 1912 
From 1912 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Pewabic Pottery in 1912 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 Object file. Present location of voucher unknown.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owner(s)
Charles Lang Freer 1854 - 1919
Pewabic Pottery (C.L. Freer source)
- Published References
- Ann C. Gunter. A Collector's Journey: Charles Lang Freer and Egypt. Washington and London, 2002. p. 36, fig. 2.8.
- Collection Area(s)
- American Art
- Rights Statement
Copyright with artist