An unidentified street dealer, Aleppo, to 1908 
From 1908 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from an unidentified street dealer in Aleppo in 1908 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 See Journal Voucher No. 2, December 1908, as well as Original Pottery List, L. 1760, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owner(s)
Charles Lang Freer 1854-1919
- Collection Area(s)
- Arts of the Islamic World
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum