Kalebdjian, Paris, to 1906 
From 1906 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Kalebdjian in 1906 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 Undated folder sheet note. Also see Original Pottery List, L. 1460, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owner(s)
Kalebdjian Frères (C.L. Freer source)
Charles Lang Freer 1854 - 1919
- Collection Area(s)
- Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum