- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
Charles Lang Freer 1854 - 1919
Whistler lithographs are identified by "C." numbers as described in The Lithographs of James McNeill Whistler (Chicago: The Art Institute of Chicago, 1998). This print is C.26.
- Published References
- With Kindest Regards: The Correspondence of Charles Lang Freer and James McNeill Whistler 1890-1903. Washington. p. 79, fig. 21.
- Elizabeth Robins Pennell Joseph Pennell. The Life of James McNeill Whistler., new and revised ed. London and Philadelphia. p. 276.
- The Lithographs of James McNeill Whistler. 2 vol., Chicago and New York, 1998. pp. 438-443.
- Collection Area(s)
- American Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum