Begin your advocacy for the arts and cultures of Asia with a Friends membership. Your gift will support the work of the museum while giving you access to select members-only programming to explore our collections and the global connections they represent.
Friends memberships at this level are fully tax deductible.
Friends at the Individual level enjoy:
- Discounts in select Smithsonian shops and restaurants
- Monthly Friends e-newsletter and NMAA communications
- Invitations to “can’t miss” virtual and on-site museum programs
- Invitation to annual donor appreciation event
- Invitations to select Friends programming, online and in the galleries
Enjoy the privileges of an Individual membership for two Friends.
Enjoy the privileges of a Contributor membership, plus an invitation to one additional on-site members-only program or event.
Are you ready to make a deeper commitment to the arts and cultures of Asia and the United States?
For more information, please contact our membership team at 202.633.0430 or FriendsNMAA@si.edu.
Let’s stay in touch! Sign up for our monthly newsletter and special announcements so you can better enjoy the museum and see the incredible impact of your gift.
*In response to public health protocols, the Smithsonian may opt for virtual programs to replace on-site or in-person events.