- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
American Foundation for the Study of Man founded 1949
- Published References
- Power and Pathos: Bronze Sculpture of the Hellenistic World. Exh. cat. Los Angeles, 2015. 26, pp. 240-241.
- Leon Legrain. Archaeological Notes in the Land of the Queen of Sheba. vol. 38, no. 3 Boston, July - September 1934. .
- Caravan Kingdoms: Yemen and the Ancient Incense Trade. Exh. cat. Washington, 2005. pl. 25.
- Blair Fowlkes-Childs Michael Seymour. Exh. cat. New York, NY. p. 6-7.
- The World Between Empires: Art and Identity in the Ancient Middle East. Exh. cat. New York, NY. p. 32, 33, Plate 20 and fig. 16.
- St. John Simpson. Queen of Sheba: treasures from ancient Yemen. London. p. 129.
- Archaeological Discoveries in South Arabia. Baltimore. pp. 155-178.
- Collection Area(s)
- Ancient Near Eastern Art
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum