From at least 1973 to 2005
Mr. and Mrs. Osborne and Gratia Hauge 
Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, gift of Mr. and Mrs. Victor Hauge in 2005 
 Object file. Acquired while Mr. and Mrs. Osborne and Gratia Hauge were living in Bangkok (1967-1972 or 1973). Major sources of acquisitions during this time were dealers in Bangkok, the weekend market in Bangkok, and vendors in Ayutthaya.
 Ownership of collected objects sometimes changed between the Hauge families.
- Previous Owner(s)
Victor and Takako Hauge American (1919 - 2013, 1923 - 2015)
- Published References
- Dr. Hiram Woodward. Studies in the Art of Central Siam, 950-1350 A.D. New Haven. .
- Dr. Hiram Woodward. The Art and Architecture of Thailand: From Prehistoric Times Through the Thirteenth Century
. Handbook of oriental studies. Section three, South-East Asia, 14, 2nd ed. Leiden. .
- Carol Stratton Mrs. Miriam McNair Scott. Buddhist Sculpture of Northern Thailand. Chicago and Chiang Mai, Thailand. .
- Muang Boran. Krung Thep, April/June 1991. .
- M.L. Pattaratorn Chirapravati. Votive Tablets in Thailand: Origins, Styles, and Uses. New York. .
- Collection Area(s)
- Southeast Asian Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum