Paul Ispenian, Paris 
Antaki Collection, London, from 1970 
Mr. Yanni Petsopoulos (Axia), London and Lichtenstein, to 1996
Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, purchased from Mr. Yanni Petsopoulos in 1996
 This object was in the collection of Paul Ispenian sometime prior to 1970 (according to Provenance Remark 1 in the object record).
 According to Provenance Remark 1 in the object record.
- Previous Owner(s)
Axia Art Islamique et Byzantin
- Published References
- Mr. Yanni Petsopoulos. Tulips, Arabesques, and Turbans: Decorative Arts from the Ottoman Empire. New York and London. pl. 160.
- Calligraphy and the Decorative Arts of Islam. Exh. cat. London. cat. 18.
- Style and Status: Imperial Costumes from Ottoman Turkey. Exh. cat. Washington and London. p. 42.
- Dr. Massumeh Farhad. Arts of the Islamic World at the Sackler. vol. 43, no.3 Washington. p. 46, fig. 11.
- Thomas Lawton Thomas W. Lentz. Beyond the Legacy: Anniversary Acquisitions for the Freer Gallery of Art and the Arthur M. Sackler Gallery. vol. 1 Washington, 1998. p.83.
- Sabiha Al Khemir. Beauty and Belief: Crossing Bridges with the Arts of Islamic Culture. Exh. cat. Utah. pp. 178-179, p. 240.
- Collection Area(s)
- Arts of the Islamic World
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum