- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
Karl B. Mann
- Published References
- Amit Ambalal. Krishna as Shrinathji: Rajasthani Paintings from Nathdvara., 1st ed. Ahmedabad, India. .
- Thomas W. Lentz. The First Ten Years, the Next Ten Years: The Arthur M. Sackler Gallery. vol. 43, no. 3 New York. p. 4, fig. 5.
- Robert Skelton. Rajasthani Temple Hangings of the Krishna Cult from the Collection of Karl Mann, New York. Exh. cat. New York, January 1973 - January 1976. cat. 19, pp. 68-69.
- Collection Area(s)
- South Asian and Himalayan Art
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum