- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
Karl B. Mann
- Published References
- Amit Ambalal. Krishna as Shrinathji: Rajasthani Paintings from Nathdvara., 1st ed. Ahmedabad, India. .
- Robert Skelton. Rajasthani Temple Hangings of the Krishna Cult from the Collection of Karl Mann, New York. Exh. cat. New York, January 1973 - January 1976. cat. 14, pp. 58-59.
- Gates of the Lord: The Tradition of Krishna Paintings. Ahmedabad, India. p. 125, fig. 60.
- , Amit Ambalal, Madhuvanti Ghose, Kalyan Krishna, Tryna Lyons, Anita B. Shah. Gates of the Lord: The Tradition of Krishna Paintings. Exh. cat. Chicago. cat. 60, p. 125.
- Joan Cummins. Vishnu: Hinduism's Blue-Skinned Savior. Exh. cat. cat. 157, p. 259.
- Collection Area(s)
- South Asian and Himalayan Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum