- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
Cranbrook Academy of Art
Yamanaka and Co.
Dr. Arthur M. Sackler 1913-1987
Dr. Marietta Lutze Sackler born 1919
- Published References
- Kam-ling Tsoi. unpublished student paper. Cambridge, MA. .
- Auction catalogue June 13, 1974. New York, June 13, 1974. lot 190.
- Paths to Perfection, Buddhist Art at the Freer/Sackler. Washington, D.C. pp. 32-33.
- Dorothy C. Wong. Chinese Steles: Pre-Buddhist and Buddhist Use of Symbolic Form. Honolulu. p. 76, fig. 5.3.
- Sunkyung Kim. Contesting the Lost Land, New Land, and Pure Land: Buddhist Steles of Seventh-Century Korea
. vol. 59 New York and Honolulu. p. 118, fig. 12.
- Eva Ingersoll Gatling. A Dated Buddhist Stele of A.D. 461 and Its Connections with Yun Kang and Kanshu Province. Washington and Zurich, 1957. pp. 241-250.
- Collection Area(s)
- Chinese Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum