- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
Henri Vever 1854 - 1942
Francois Mautin French, born 1907
Detached folio from a dispersed copy of 'Aja'ib al-makhluqat wa-ghara'ib al-mawjudat (Wonders of creation and oddities of existence) by al-Qazvini; text: Persian in black and red nasta'liq script; recto: illustration and text: A man by the edge of a stream; verso: text, twenty-two lines; one of a group of two folios.
- Published References
- Glenn D. Lowry Susan Nemanzee. A Jeweler's Eye: Islamic Arts of the Book from the Vever Collection. Washington and Seattle. p. 48, fig. 18.
- Glenn D. Lowry, Milo Cleveland Beach, Elisabeth West FitzHugh, Susan Nemanzee, Janet Snyder. An Annotated and Illustrated Checklist of the Vever Collection. Washington and Seattle. cat. 275, p. 240.
- Collection Area(s)
- Arts of the Islamic World
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum