- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
John Lawrence Fine Arts
- Published References
- Simon Digby. Facets of Indian art: a symposium held at the Victoria and Albert Museum on 26, 27, 28 April and 1 May, 1982., Autumn 1986. .
- Simon Digby. The Mother of Pearl Inlaid Furniture of Gujerat: A 17th Century Indian Handicraft. .
- John Renard. Islam and the Heroic Image: Themes in Literature and the Visual Arts. Studies in Comparative Religion Columbia, SC. .
- Stuart Cary Welch. India: Art and Culture, 1330-1900. Exh. cat. New York. pp. 139-140.
- Robert Skelton. The Indian Heritage: Court Life and Arts Under Mughal Rule: Victoria & Albert Museum 21 April-22 August 1982. Exh. cat. London. p. 162.
- The Arts of India. Ithaca, NY. pp. 178-179.
- Collection Area(s)
- South Asian and Himalayan Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum