- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
- Published References
- Komatsu Shigemi. Jisshu kuyō o egaku Hokekyō—Motochika-kyō. Mizukuki 5. pp. 28-45.
- Halle O'Neal. World Embodied: The Jeweled Pagoda Mandalas in Japanese Buddhist Art. Cambridge, MA. p. 63, fig. 2.5.
- Paths to Perfection, Buddhist Art at the Freer/Sackler. Washington, D.C. pp. 168-169.
- Buddha’s Smile: Masterpieces of Japanese Buddhist Art. Tokyo. pp. 244-245.
- Collection Area(s)
- Japanese Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum