- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
Kochukyo Co. Ltd. established 1924
- Published References
- Elisabeth West FitzHugh. A Pigment Census of Ukiyo-e Paintings in the Freer Gallery of Art. vol. 11 Washington and Ann Arbor, 1979. .
- Susan Matisoff. The Legend of Semimaru, Blind Musician of Japan., 2nd edition. Boston. frontispiece.
- Susan Matisoff. The Legend of Semimaru, Blind Musician of Japan. Studies in Oriental Culture, no. 14 New York. frontispiece.
- Donald F. Gibbons, Dorothy Shepherd Payer, Katharine C. Ruhl. Techniques of Silversmithing in the Hormizd Plate. vol. 11 Washington and Ann Arbor. pp. 27-38.
- Collection Area(s)
- Japanese Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum