- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
- Published References
- Dorothy Miner. A Bracelet for a Princess. vol. 15, no. 8 Baltimore, May 1963. .
- Dr. Esin Atil. Exhibition of 2500 Years of Persian Art. Exh. cat. Washington, 1971. cat. 56.
- Stewart Desmond in association with the editors of Time-Life Books. Early Islam. Great Ages of Man New York. p. 114.
- Islamic Art in the Metropolitan Museum of Art. New York. pp. 169-186, fig. 3.
- Dr. Esin Atil, W. Thomas Chase, Paul Jett. Islamic Metalwork in the Freer Gallery of Art. Washington, 1985. p. 267.
- Collection Area(s)
- Arts of the Islamic World
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum