Pewabic Pottery, Detroit, to 1914 
From 1914 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Pewabic Pottery in 1914 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 See Original Pottery List, L. 2404, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives. According to Curatorial Remark 1 in the object record, the present location of the purchase voucher for this object is unknown.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owner(s)
Charles Lang Freer 1854 - 1919
Pewabic Pottery (C.L. Freer source)
- Collection Area(s)
- American Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum