From 1909 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), given by Henry Wolf (1852-1916) in 1909 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 See Whistler Reserved List, pg. 2, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives. Also, Curatorial Remark 1 in the object record states: See inscription on margin: "To Charles L. Freer, Esq. with best regards of the engraver Henry Wolf, N.A., January 18th, 1909."
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owner(s)
Henry Wolf (C.L. Freer source) 1852-1916
Charles Lang Freer 1854 - 1919
- Collection Area(s)
- American Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum