T.J. Larkin, London, to 1909 
From 1909 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from T.J. Larkin in 1909 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 See Original Pottery List, L. 1944, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owner(s)
Thomas Joseph Larkin (C.L. Freer source) 1848 - 1915
Charles Lang Freer 1854 - 1919
- Published References
- Richard Ettinghausen. New Affiliation for a Classical Persian Pottery Type. vol. 8, no. 3., March 1936. pp. 10-11.
- Dr. Esin Atil. Ceramics from the World of Islam. Exh. cat. Washington, 1973. cat. 75, pp. 164-165.
- Richard Ettinghausen. Islamic Art and Archaeology: Collected Papers. Berlin. pp. 1068-1073.
- Collection Area(s)
- Arts of the Islamic World
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum