Maurice Nahman (1868-1948), Cairo, Egypt, to 1908 
From 1908 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Maurice Nahman in summer of 1908 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 See Original Pottery List, L. 1709, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives. According to Curatorial Remark 1 in the object record, this object was purchased by Charles Lang Freer during a trip to Cairo, summer 1908.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owner(s) and Custodian(s)
Charles Lang Freer 1854-1919
- Collection Area(s)
- Arts of the Islamic World
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- CC0 - Creative Commons (CC0 1.0)
CC0 - Creative Commons (CC0 1.0)
Usage Conditions Apply
Chrome users: right click on icon, select "save link as..."
Internet Explorer users: right click on icon, select "save target as..."
Mozilla Firefox users: right click on icon, select "save link as..."