Tabbagh Frères, Paris, to 1908 
From 1908 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Tabbagh Frères, Paris, through the Bauer-Folsom Company, New York, in 1908 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 See Original Pottery List, L. 1860, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owner(s)
Tabbagh Frères (C.L. Freer source)
Charles Lang Freer 1854-1919
- Published References
- Oriental Ceramics (Toyo Toji Taikan): The World's Great Collections. 12 vols., Tokyo. pl. 313.
- Masterpieces of Western and Near Eastern Ceramics. 8 vols., Tokyo and New York. pl. 53.
- Dr. Esin Atil. Ceramics from the World of Islam. Exh. cat. Washington, 1973. cat. 77, pp. 168-169.
- Richard Ettinghausen Ernst Kuhnel. A Survey of Persian Art from Prehistoric Times to the Present. 6 vols., London and New York, 1938 - 1939. pp. 1622-1623, 1690, no. 156, pl. 760.
- Collection Area(s)
- Arts of the Islamic World
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum