Alexander Dingli, Cairo, to 1908 
From 1908 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Alexander Dingli, Cairo, in 1908 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 See Original Pottery List, L. 1758, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owner(s)
Alexander Dingli (C.L. Freer source)
Charles Lang Freer 1854 - 1919
Small gold chain attached. Decoration: cut and incised in the paste.
- Collection Area(s)
- Ancient Egyptian Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum