Colonel Henry Bathurst Hanna (1839-1914), London, to 1907 
From 1907 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Colonel Henry Bathurst Hanna in 1907 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 See Original List of Persian and Indian Drawings, S.I. 1561, Miscellaneous section of Inventory, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives. This image is No. 101 in the Hanna Catalogue.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owner(s)
Colonel Henry Bathurst Hanna (C.L. Freer source) 1839 - 1914
Charles Lang Freer 1854-1919
- Published References
- Sir William George Archer. Visions of Courtly India: The Archer Collection of Pahari Miniatures. Exh. cat. Washington. pl. 43.
- David R. Kinsley. The Divine Player: A Study of Krsna Lila., 1st ed. Delhi. .
- Klaus Ebeling. Ragamala Painting. Basel. .
- Rupa Gosvami. Stava-Mala. pp. 632-698.
- Collection Area(s)
- South Asian and Himalayan Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum