From 1910 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from the maker in 1910 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 See Provenance Remark 1 in the object record.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owner(s)
W.C. LeBrocq (C.L. Freer source)
Charles Lang Freer 1854-1919
- Collection Area(s)
- American Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum