- Historical period(s)
- Safavid period, 17th century
- Stone-paste painted under glaze
- 10.8 x 11.6 cm
- Credit Line
- Gift of Charles Lang Freer
- Freer Gallery of Art
- Accession Number
Henry G. Marquand (1819-1902), New York, NY, to 1903 
From 1903 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased at auction, Henry G. Marquand Collection, American Art Association, New York, NY, January 1903, no. 1004 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 See Original Pottery List, No. 1219, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owners
- Henry G. Marquand, American Art Association
- On View Location
- Freer: The Peacock Room Comes to America
- Collection(s) Area
- Arts of the Islamic World
- Rights Statement
- Copyright with museum